Blockchain technology has led to “Bitcoin”, now days Bitcoin has reached the value of more than 12000 dollars ( at the time of writing this post) so what’s Bitcoin and what are the most important cryptocurrencies?
Where to store Bitcoin?
- Coinbase: which is a wallet for Bitcoin,Ethereum and Litecoin
- Cryptonator which’s a wallet for many cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin , Peercoin and others
What are the most important cryptocurrencies?
Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency, there are others:
- Ethereum : technology different from bitcoin
- Litecoin: is fast than Bitcoin ,but, it value depends on the Bitcoin fluctuation
- Peercoin: Peercoin has 1% as a rate of inflation , this cryptocurrency is known as eco cryptocurrency due to his low need of energy comparing with Bitcoin
and others:NXt which’s written from scratch, Monero,etc.
There a lot of online websites pretending to be a pool mining services, but some of them are Ponzi system.
I use Cryptominingfarm , carefuly because I think it’s a ponzi system, but they are still paying , till now I made profits as I have withdrawn quantity of Bitcoin! BUT I don’t know if this website will dispear or not as there’s no guarrantee!
there is also OXBTC.com, among others, but, it seems also a ponzi system, I don’t know if they are paying or not? I don’t know if this website will dispear or not!